Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

LDC SHORT LIST-Republished

 Category Number : 477/2010
Name of the Post: LD CLERK
Department: VARIOUS
Date of test: 28/05/2011
SHORT LIST PUBLISHED ON 09/03/2012



PSC- LD CLERK SHORTLIST DOWNLOAD
DISTRICT
PSC  LINK
ALTERNATE LINK
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
KOLLAM KOLLAM KOLLAM
PATHANAMTHITTA PATHANAMTHITTA PATHANAMTHITTA
ALAPPUZHA ALAPPUZHA ALAPPUZHA
KOTTAYAM KOTTAYAM KOTTAYAM
IDUKKI IDUKKI IDUKKI
ERNAKULAM ERNAKULAM ERNAKULAM
THRISSUR THRISSUR THRISSUR
PALAKKAD PALAKKAD PALAKKAD
MALAPPURAM MALAPPURAM MALAPPURAM
KOZHIKKODE KOZHIKKODE KOZHIKKODE
WAYANAD WAYANAD WAYANAD
KANNUR KANNUR KANNUR
KASARGOD KASARGOD KASARGOD


DOWLOAD FROM PSC LINKS IF IT IS NOT AVAILBALE USE ALTERNATE LINK FOR DOWNLOAD
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

please help me...access code is not matching.what can i do.please suggest a solution for this problem.

JubithaN said...

My photo is colour is it a problem

Anonymous said...

what is the new age limit for psc exams

Unknown said...

sir,
when i registered in p.s.c in online i had entered my s.s.l.c &plus two percentage incorrectly. is there any possibility to edit it. i haven't applied for any post yet now .please suggest a solution for this problem.......

Unknown said...

Sir,
I want to edit the weightage details in my account. There hv only add button, not hv any edit button.
so plz help me to edit the details or for deactivating my account.
thanking you.

Anonymous said...

What is weightage and preferences in psc registration... Wat r the details added in this heading?

Radhika said...

sir i registered two times for psc because the old profile didnt receive any notification and i thought there was error and now i receive a message dated 2013 examination i have already written three exams in my new profile i created what should i do please help me

sebinraj said...

Dear sir,

unfortunately I submitted some incorrect details in my application is it possible to cancel my application please help me?