Though 31-03-2013 (Sunday-Easter) is holiday, taking into consideration the heavy workload in the closing of the financial year, the day is declared as working day for the treasury staff. The treasuries will be kept opened till 12.00 night on 31-03-2013.
Main points to remember
1. 31-03-2013 will be the year ending for the treasuries
2. Restrictive Holiday for Christians (Easter)
3. Duty off will be sanctioned to the staff who attend for the work on 31-03-2013
4. The bills and cheques will be accepted till 11.30 pm on 30-03-2013
5. No savings bank transactions on 31-03-2013
For Details download the GO